I've managed to fix the audio description issue on my zgemma h5.2tc that's running wooshbuild. I did it by deleting the auto bouquet maker plugin then I deleted the epg data via the WB config plugin and then I setup the epg via the Menu>>setup>>epg>> settings. Seems to be working a treat now.
How do you delete the auto bouquet maker?

Sorry I don’t understand

Charlie, when someone drects you to a thread, read the entire thread for the answer to your problems, it doesn't mean post the same question there :(y):

this problem was solved weeks ago...you need to update your build or maybe reflash to a newer build

I take it back, the issue returned. However, after installing wooshbuild v7, the issue with audio description is now resolved.

Charlie, when someone drects you to a thread, read the entire thread for the answer to your problems, it doesn't mean post the same question there :(y):

this problem was solved weeks ago...you need to update your build or maybe reflash to a newer build
Sorry i dont understand you

Has anybody had any luck with a audio description fix for a Zgemma H5 please? Currently on Wooshbuild OpenATV 5.3. I've been to Wooshbuild download page but it only shows a basebuild of WB6 but is WB v7 for other models

Has anybody had any luck with a audio description fix for a Zgemma H5 please? Currently on Wooshbuild OpenATV 5.3. I've been to Wooshbuild download page but it only shows a basebuild of WB6 but is WB v7 for other models
Any new image will sort out the audio issues.

Just reflash to a current new image
Best starting from scratch and not restoring anything.

Right ok all done!

Step by step: ZGEMMA H.2H

Whilst on a channel do the following

Press BLUE on remote

Go to SOFTWARE MANAGER

select FLASH ONLINE

Make sure you select the zip file with number 20171118.zip press GREEN button

No need to back up when asked (if already backed up)

Select the option to restore settings and plugins

Let it do it’s business

Once everything has Restated do the following

Press BLUE button

Select SOFTWARE MANAGER

SOFTWARE UPDATE

There should be 2 files, press GREEN to install them

After installation it may restart.... once rebooted no need to delete ABM and update config etc...

If using mgcamd, make sure it’s Enabled in soft cam and refreshed, and Oscam is disabled....

If all ok; Exit and check your channels.... all should be working fine

Well just done this and i seem to have lost everything.

were have these people been v 5.3 one said had on his box stone age flash open atv 6.2 then put wooshbuild infinity on simple instruction on wooshbuild infinity thread page 1 at the top click the link

Back