Thank you steptoe for that info. That explains why i ciouldnt find one Thanks
have a look and see if whoosh has his new build made for your box,
its a very good build for someone that isnt very technical,
I used it myself at the beginning until I hit some issues as my setup got more complicated and it wasnt as suitable, now I just use a plain image.

Thank you dounavilla! Everthing is working fine now ,thanks to your easy tutorial. I can now reboot and the box doesnt crash at 49 anymore! Really,really appreciate you posting this . Thank you

Ok done it.

Changed to mpeg but no sound, did a full restart still with no sound, went back and changed to mpeg again and worked without a restart...

Last edited:
have a look and see if whoosh has his new build made for your box,
its a very good build for someone that isnt very technical,
I used it myself at the beginning until I hit some issues as my setup got more complicated and it wasnt as suitable, now I just use a plain image.

Thanks steptoe. I have tried Wooshbuild image (v5) , but couldnt get it configured and working for cable . It flashes and install ,no problems but there is some configuration to do to set it up for cable ,which i could never gat working . inspite of trying few different tutorials. i think Wooshbuild image is more geared up for Sat boxes/lines. I have got Mickey image (openatv) and that seems to work "out of the box" All the cams etc are there ,just put line in whichever one you like and activate it. Sound issues gone ,all works fine. (Thank you Mickey). Thanks again for telling me to rename no force to force as it works!

Thanks newby, the issue is the box won't read flash.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i had the same problem. untill steptoe told me to rename a file . Extract the zip file, then open zgemma folder,followed by sh1 folder. You will then see a file named no force. Rename that to force. Copy the zgemma folder into your memory stick (usb). Put the stick in the back of your box. Switch your box on and you should see FLSH lightup. I hope this works for you
cheers

i had the same problem. untill steptoe told me to rename a file . Extract the zip file, then open zgemma folder,followed by sh1 folder. You will then see a file named no force. Rename that to force. Copy the zgemma folder into your memory stick (usb). Put the stick in the back of your box. Switch your box on and you should see FLSH lightup. I hope this works for you
cheers
Tried that with no joy....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can anyone link me to mickey build for star H2 please? I’ve got ipab and they don’t seem right bothered about fixing it for vermin, not sure why but it’s annoying I want my sound back and to get rid of that damn annoying audio description!!

Back