If your running IPAB, then hit the red button then press button 2 to fixe issues, also press 1 to do emergency updates...
Really? I didn’t think ipab had been patched or was going to be supported any longer... so the HD issue is fixed on ipab then?

Can anyone link me to mickey build for star H2 please? I’ve got ipab and they don’t seem right bothered about fixing it for vermin, not sure why but it’s annoying I want my sound back and to get rid of that damn annoying audio description!!
As previously mentioned, D/L and flash with OATV 6.1 and D/L ABM 2.9.

I was using Ipab custom build (atv 5.3) and switched to OATV 6.1. No issues and more stable than earlier builds.

not sure if this is right place to post on but ive got problem with sound on zgemma boxive changed the hdmi lead still got no sound

not sure if this is right place to post on but ive got problem with sound on zgemma boxive changed the hdmi lead still got no sound

Have a look in the download section at the top of the forum and look for a build that relates to your receiver as its likely you will need to flash a new up to date image to sort your sound issues?

Any ideas about the 300mb free space when trying to update? Clean usb with HDDguru formatted to fat32 with backup.txt added. 32gb memory card.

Any ideas about the 300mb free space when trying to update? Clean usb with HDDguru formatted to fat32 with backup.txt added. 32gb memory card.
What exactly are you trying to do ?
Your describing backing up a image to usb

If you want to update your image do a fresh install of openvix or openatv.

Updating software with all the changes lately will more than likely put your receiver into boot loop depending how old your image is.

If using premade back up images then best asking the author of that image as updating could be just a click of a few buttons.

I have wooshbuild installed sorry should have made that clear. I’m trying to go to v7 and backing up before I do just incase! But every time I go through it will happily backup but won’t go onto actual upgrade as it’s saying not enough space 300mb free required... I have 32 gb free though

I have wooshbuild installed sorry should have made that clear. I’m trying to go to v7 and backing up before I do just incase! But every time I go through it will happily backup but won’t go onto actual upgrade as it’s saying not enough space 300mb free required... I have 32 gb free though
As long as you have a copy of line details I would just upgrade, can't honesty see you going backwards with images.

I had the same issue with the usb... In order for me to get it to work I had to reformat it.

If you have your settings saved on that usb I’d suggest using a different usb to complete your task.

Alternatively As Dangerous mentioned if you have your line details backed up just dona fresh install and go from there

Hi, I’ve read a lot of posts about solving this issue but I’m a little confused on what to do. I am running iPab on a h.2h. When I’ve gone to software manager/software update, it comes up with 30 pages of updates. I select update, a warning comes up saying there is a too many update packages there is a risk it will not boot after updating, you need to flash new.
It asks do you want flash online.
Do I select yes?
If yes it goes to flash on the fly, do I select green to flash online??
Many thanks for any help as I don’t want to select the wrong option and knacker it all up.

Hi, I’ve read a lot of posts about solving this issue but I’m a little confused on what to do. I am running iPab on a h.2h. When I’ve gone to software manager/software update, it comes up with 30 pages of updates. I select update, a warning comes up saying there is a too many update packages there is a risk it will not boot after updating, you need to flash new.
Do I select yes?
Many thanks for any help as I don’t want to select the wrong option and knacker it all up.

Go for it mate. See what happens. If it doesn't work. Apply the latest image to the box(flash it) and then run the emergency and system update. Your box will work fine. I just moved back to ipab a couple of hours ago

Do I select yes?

No, as i believe it will cause the box not to re-boot after the update have been downloaded to your box, and then you will need to do a new flash..

Hi can anybody please tell me if Kidda C skin v5.201 will work on Wooshbuild 7 for zgemma h2h?

Nothing to do with topic sorry
And that skin isn't supported here

Whoosh is openatv and the skin work on openatv. They may have changed things so you might be better asking in their support thread

I've managed to fix the audio description issue on my zgemma h5.2tc that's running wooshbuild. I did it by deleting the auto bouquet maker plugin then I deleted the epg data via the WB config plugin and then I setup the epg via the Menu>>setup>>epg>> settings. Seems to be working a treat now.

Back