Yeah I've noticed the same, although curiously those channels that didn't have the NAR audio issue clear immediately! You see this when moving from BBC 1 HD (delay), to BBC 2 HD(delay), to ITV (immediate),

OK I've sorted the slow decrypting of the channels using OSCAM. What I did was to add a line to my oscam.dvbapi file so that CAID: 0000 and Provider: 000000 are ignored. Now when I flick channels, the delay is back to around mgcamd speed :-)

File: /usr/keys/oscam_atv_emu/oscam.dvbapi
# dvbapi configuration
#
# types:
# P - Priority
# format:
# P: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>]
# I - Ignore
# format:
# I: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>]
# M - Map
# format:
# M: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>] <target caid>:[<target provider>]
# D - Delay
# format:
# D: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>] <delay (ms)>
#
#
#
P: 1841:000000
I: 1850:000000
I: 0000:000000

Here's my modified VM provider xml file for the latest ABM. It doesn't fix the 2 channel option but it does remove the narration from Sky Superhero HD & Sky SciFi & Hor HD. I have removed most Sports HD channels and a couple of others from being altered to avoid the 2 channel problem with them.

Extract the xml and put in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.rar
    4 KB · Views: 155
Am I right in thinking OSCAM is only method to solve audio issues?,and this is likely to be the case for foreseeable future.
If so can we hope for new images preset with oscam? I run sucmnsee on h1 and h2 and cant really find info how to convert to oscam, and yes I have looked, and looked!! But the info whilst I am sure is very good is a bit advanced for me. Really need step by step idiots guide. I appreciate all the boffins are busy working on issue so no time to do guide, just hoping for reassurance that sooner or later us mortals can get back on board.
Big thanks to all those currently trying to sort.

If you read over the thread, oscam fixes the picture not the sound

Sound is still a problem
But the fix ABM has brought in gives cams a hard time and they won't display the picture but oscam will

There is thread on the site of how to convert
Search at the top

Here's my modified VM provider xml file for the latest ABM. It doesn't fix the 2 channel option but it does remove the narration from Sky Superhero HD & Sky SciFi & Hor HD. I have removed most Sports HD channels and a couple of others from being altered to avoid the 2 channel problem with them.

Extract the xml and put in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/
Hi mate thanks for this i have put this file in the ABM & rescanned and it looks like it fixed the 2 movie channels but sky one Hd still has the nar on

Does anyone have a definitive list of what channels are not clearing/do not have sound/have NAR on them when your using mgcamd with no alterations made?

I'm on OpenATV, with mgcamd and as far as I can tell all channels clear perfectly fine, but some have NAR and SS Main Event HD has no sound at all. Seems like some on here are saying channels don't clear at all on mgcamd and I'm confused.

Does anyone have a definitive list of what channels are not clearing/do not have sound/have NAR on them when your using mgcamd with no alterations made?

I'm on OpenATV, with mgcamd and as far as I can tell all channels clear perfectly fine, but some have NAR and SS Main Event HD has no sound at all. Seems like some on here are saying channels don't clear at all on mgcamd and I'm confused.

you are correct, leave the box the way it is with abm update to off. Unless you can use your line with Oscam which will bring sound back to ssp main events, sky news and channel 4. Then you can reflash with the latest updates but as said the line will need to be ran on oscam

you are correct, leave the box the way it is with abm update to off. Unless you can use your line with Oscam which will bring sound back to ssp main events, sky news and channel 4. Then you can reflash with the latest updates but as said the line will need to be ran on oscam

Thanks pal. Currently my supplier does not allow OSCAM, but said that may change if a fix for mgcamd is not found. I guess I'll just wait it out and watch SD for now.

Thanks pal. Currently my supplier does not allow OSCAM, but said that may change if a fix for mgcamd is not found. I guess I'll just wait it out and watch SD for now.

As far as I know sky news, ssp main events and channel 4 still clear on hd with no sound if you've not started tampering with the box and updating. There may be a few others and some movie channels had the audio desc which couldn't be altered. Oscam is fine with all of them, just that the channels take a little longer to change. Its a waiting game now and IMHO there will be a fix found for both mgcam and cccam

As far as I know sky news, ssp main events and channel 4 still clear on hd with no sound if you've not started tampering with the box and updating. There may be a few others and some movie channels had the audio desc which couldn't be altered. Oscam is fine with all of them, just that the channels take a little longer to change. Its a waiting game now and IMHO there will be a fix found for both mgcam and cccam

I hope so mate!!

All definitely clear on oscam. It does take a little longer but they do work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok So lots of posts in here im going to update you from information i have got from elsewhere.

the oscam fix may provide a temp solution for some but it may also break what they currently have and reverting to previous setup is only solution.

The best advice is sit tight and wait . Dont Feck about with what you have (HD and SD) wait for the guys that know what they are doing to provide an alternative solution.

Wait and see how this plays out the obviously could be heavier issues with black screens coming down the line.

i will say 1 more time WAIT or use your IPTV in meantime

Last edited:
Ok So lots of posts in here im going to update you from information i have got from elsewhere.

Basically VM have changed the encryption so that there is overlapping code that E2 cannot read. This overlapping encryption is associated with the AC3 output for certain streams. Apparently this is clearly visible but there would need to be work done on on solution to allow cams to clear the AC3 stream.

the oscam fix may provide a temp solution for some but it may also break what they currently have and reverting to previous setup is only solution.

The best advice is sit tight and wait . Dont Feck about with what you have (HD and SD) wait for the guys that know what they are doing to provide an alternative solution. This is not an ABM issue ABM simply pulls down the feed from VM servers. The problems the audio stream cannot be read by E2.

Wait and see how this plays out the obviously could be heavier issues with black screens coming down the line.

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. At this current time are you confident a fix will be found or is it impossible to tell just yet?

Basically VM have changed the encryption so that there is overlapping code that E2 cannot read. This overlapping encryption is associated with the AC3 output for certain streams. Apparently this is clearly visible but there would need to be work done on on solution to allow cams to clear the AC3 stream.

The best advice is sit tight and wait . Dont Feck about with what you have (HD and SD) wait for the guys that know what they are doing to provide an alternative solution. This is not an ABM issue ABM simply pulls down the feed from VM servers. The problems the audio stream cannot be read by E2.

If it ain't an abm issue then why, if you haven't messed around you only have the original ssp main events, sky news hd and channel 4 without sound and possibly a few others. Yet like many on here that have updated abm and are using oscam are fine, however any that have updated their abm config and try to use mgcam or cccam they have less channels than they had before messing around, that defies your logic IMHO
To sum it up, don't mess around and you only have minor issues, mess around with abm using the same cam, mgcam and you lose more channels, therefore that leads me to think there is defo an issue with abm, just my opinion....

yea they will as it is visible why they AC3 stream is hidden from E2 boxes and there obviously people who could fix that straight away but i would say they are being cautious as VM are making lots of changes.

Sit tight m8 and wait watch SD.

Also hard to know if there is any point in putting all the hard work in because its pretty obvious caid 1850 is coming which will mean HD is going to be black for everyone but based on what we know not sure this will go smooth for them and no doubt they will feck it up as customers are currently being affected

If it ain't an abm issue then why, if you haven't messed around you only have the original ssp main events, sky news hd and channel 4 without sound and possibly a few others. Yet like many on here that have updated abm and are using oscam are fine, however any that have updated their abm config and try to use mgcam or cccam they have less channels than they had before messing around, that defies your logic IMHO
To sum it up, don't mess around and you only have minor issues, mess around with abm using the same cam, mgcam and you lose more channels, therefore that leads me to think there is defo an issue with abm, just my opinion....

ABM is just hacking the missing codes into the lamb file, users that dont use ABM are suffering the same narrative issues. It seems for whatever reason only oscam can decode the edited channels. It does need a fix for audio within images not ABM as not everyone uses ABM.

There is a very detailed and technical posting on another forum that details exactly what the cause of the problem is, together with a suggested fix for this issue. Unfortunately the issue is caused by VM breaking the DVB specification. The workarounds provide via ABM are just that, an attempt at a workaround, it doesn't fix the problem at source. By the looks of things the only way this issue is going to be properly resolved is when OpenVix/OpenATV release a new version that can handle this "out of spec" change that VM have implemented.

you must use latest oscam to decrypt .. as oscam demuxs both audio and video from decryptions as ,, mgcamd wont out of date as well as cccam outdated,!! so oscam is the only one that demuxs,, so change your nline or cline to oscam ,, by adding your line into server,, (oscam.server) file.. like this,
[reader]
label = Virgin_Media
protocol = newcamd
device = server-url
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
disableserverfilter = 1
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
ident = 1841:000000
group = 1
cccreshare = 1
audisabled = 1

THEN YOU NEED A USER ACCOUNT,, (oscam.user)

[account]
user = USERNAME
pwd = PASS
caid = 1841
group = 1
ident = 1841:000000

THEN DVBAPI (oscam.dvbapi)

P:1841:000000
I:0000:000000

then,, goto your box,, goto.. menu / setup / plugins / download plugins / look for autobouquets maker / download this,, then setup depending on your area,, then save,,
go back into autoboquets maker,, then goto update config in autoboquets maker,, once you have added oscam, and once you have done above,, reboot box.. if you have done what i have said you shoudl now be online, hope this helps.

THERE YA GO.!! MAKE SHURE BOTH STARTED REBOOT SERVER WALLAH as long as your server you have purchased allows oscam you should be on..

We are not allowed to post links to other forums but this is the post I've seen. Don't ask me what it means or how to fix as I don't have a clue lol

####################################################################

this is not my work by Hackman Well it's been a few days since the audio problems were introduced on Virgin Media and so far we've have only crappy suggestions
such as editing the PID's manually, hacks to ABM with a 'bodge' to replace scanned results with hard coded data... but so far nobody
has explained how original boxes seem unaffected or attempted to understand what the root cause is, knowledge which would required to fix the issue.

To understand the issue we need to first understand some basics.

Using a program like TSReader you can tune to the TP of the affected stream. In this post I will use TSID:28. The frequency this is
on will vary area by area but once found the channels & data will be the same. This transponder contains 2 services of interest:

- SyFy HD
- TCM HD

The reason these are interesting is they both show slightly different symptoms.

- SyFy HD has no audio at all
- TCM HD has audio, but with narrative.

What is happening is the E2 boxes are seeing the narrative audio tracks as normal (which are regular MPEG2 audio), but not seeing the regular audio which is broadcast in AC3 format.

SyFy HD only has a single AC3 audio track, so with this now 'invisible' to E2, we get no sound!

TCM HD has 2 tracks, the AC3 audio track that is 'invisible' to E2, and a regular MPEG2 audio narrative one that it can see - which it
then selects as default.

We want to look at the AC3 one, which as you can see is clearly listed - but E2 boxes don't see it (hence 'invisible')

Code:

Elementary Stream PID 131 (0x0083) Dolby AC3 Audio
Descriptor: AC3 Audio Descriptor
Flags: AC3 Type: True BSID: True Main ID: False ASVC: False
AC3 Type: 0
BSID: 10
Descriptor: ISO639 Language Descriptor
Language: eng
Audio type: undefined
Descriptor: Maximum Bitrate Descriptor
Maximum bitrate: 48000 bytes per second
Descriptor: Stream Identifier Descriptor
So lets look at our raw hex ES info entry:

Code:

06 Stream Type: 0x06 Dolby AC3 Audio
E1 AF PID: 431 (0x01AF)
F0 12 ES_info_length

6A Tag 0x6A: AC-3_descriptor
02 Tag Length: 0x02
CF 00

0A Tag: 0x0A: ISO_639_LANGUAGE_DESCRIPTOR
04 Tag Length: 0x04
65 6E 67 ISO_639_language_descriptor ('eng')

0E Tag: 0x0E - Maximum Bitrate Indicator
03 Tag Length: 0x03
C0 03 C0

52 Tag: 0x52: Stream Identifier Descriptor
01 Tag Length: 0x01
03 Stream Identifier Descriptor
This ES_Info is made up of a number of tags, 0x06 been the initial tag, and some sub-tags 0x6A, 0x0A, 0x52

Now this is where the problem is: The tag 0x6A is malformed.

It specifies a data length of 0x02, which we see the 2 bytes 0xCF and 0x0010

If we use the DVB specification to look at the structure of the AC3 descriptor:

Code:

AC-3_descriptor() {
descriptor_tag 8 uimsbf
descriptor_length 8 uimsbf
component_type_flag 1 bslbf
bsid_flag 1 bslbf
mainid_flag 1 bslbf
asvc_flag 1 bslbf
reserved_flags 4 bslbf
if (component_type_flag == 1) { 8 uimsbf
component_type
}
if (bsid_flag == 1){ 8 uimsbf
bsid
}
if (mainid_flag == 1){ 8 uimsbf
mainid
}
if (asvc_flag == 1){ 8 uimsbf
asvc
}
for(i=0;i<N;i++){ 8 uimsbf
additional_info_byte
}
}

We can see if starts with a tag (0x6A) and length (0x02 in our case)

The next byte that follows this is what is a byte that contains a series of flag.
The lower 4 bits are all reserved (set to 1) so this leaves the upper 4 bits which are defined as follows:

Code:

component_type_flag: This 1-bit field is mandatory. It should be set to "1" to include the optional component_type field in the descriptor.

bsid_flag: This 1-bit field is mandatory. It should be set to "1" to include the optional bsid field in the descriptor.

mainid_flag: This 1-bit field is mandatory. It should be set to "1" to include the optional mainid field in the descriptor.

asvc_flag: This 1-bit field is mandatory. It should be set to "1" to include the optional asvc field in the descriptor.
So for each bit that is set to 1, and extra byte must be included/processed

The upper 4 bits of 0xCF in binary are 1100, so this specifies that the the component_type and bsid are set, requiring 2 more data bytes after the 0xCF - but we only have 1 extra byte remaining (a value of 0x00)

So what happens?

Well the 0x00 gets interpreted as the component_type field, and the next byte after is is 0x0A. This is the start of the next descriptor, this gets interpreted as the bsid field.

In TSReader we see this:

Code:

Flags: AC3 Type: True BSID: True Main ID: False ASVC: False
AC3 Type: 0
BSID: 10
AC3 Type is the component_type field, and BSID is 10 in decimal, which in hex is 0x0A (that tag byte of the following descriptor).

At this point we have overflowed the end of the tag 0x6A... so what happens next?

Well this is down to the parser code. After processing the tag 0x6A, how do we locate the next tag:

2 ways:

1. Assume the next tag starts after the end of the first tag. This is what should happen in normal case.
2. Take the start of the current tag on, and add '2 + the value of <TAG DATA LENGTH>.

If the parser code follows option 1 - then it will start trying to parse the next tag 1 byte to late, and will interpret it as nonsense, and end up discarding it - which is what I suspect E2 is doing.

If the parser code follows option 2 - then the next tag will start at the correct position. The byte 0x0A will be 're-used', as it's both the data at the end of the last tag and the tag byte of the next descriptor. The remaining tags which specify the language ('eng') etc. will be processed correctly.

This is probably accidental rather than by design. My guess is the bsid bit it not supposed to be set... but since it is this is what happens.

I refer to these tags as 'overlapped' tags. I guess E2 cannot handle these overlapped tags correctly, where as official boxes can.

There are some simple code hacks that could allow the parser of E2 to code with these malformed overlapped tags correctly, or they could do a propper job. Thats assuming they do anything at all.

This is a version of the spec.

Table D.2: AC-3 descriptor syntax

This is the important table - this specifies the format of the AC3 Descriptor Tag 0x6A that VM have malformed.

A quick and dirty fix to get the tags to process correctly again would be to add a hack into the part that processes this specific tag:

Code:

if (descriptor_length == 2 && bsid_flag == 1)
{
bsid_flag = 0; // Clear bsid to prevent it looking for a 3rd data byte that isn't there.
} http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/...68v011101p.pdf(this is not my work by Hackman)

There parser assumes the tags don't overlap and the next one starts directly after the end of the first one. So processing the first one should leave them pointing at the start of the second one. With overlapped/malformed tags this is no longer case.

The pointer to the start of the 'next' tag should be calculated by adding the size of the 'advertised' length onto the starts 'current tag'.

As said I don't have a clue what it means but hopefully Image devs do and they manage to fix it.

theres a online update as we speak for vix4

post from another site by lavaman

"For ViX4E2PROJECT there will be a new release Sunday all being well to incorporate recent updates including this but I have made updates available online this morning which you can run to incorporate this today,

FOR VIX4E2PROJECT TO MAKE AN ONLINE UPDATE: BLUE BUTTON > SOFTWARE MANAGER > SOFTWARE UPDATE > OK and follow the steps show on screen.

Again thanks to Hackmax for this, seems his work has somewhat been hijacked again by some of the usual culprits without giving credit"

Last edited:
The author of the fix for the AC3 problem has now released his/her code that resolves the problem at source. The question is how to integrate the fix onto our boxes? Is it just a waiting game for OpenVix/OpenATV to include it within their builds, or I wonder if we can just apply it directly ourselves?

It needs integrating into the image build. So unless you build/compile your own image, you can't do anything until the updated images are released. ViX4E2 is due Sunday, looks like OpenViX is due Sunday/Monday. I would think the other OE images are also imminent.

The fix is to get around the malformed DVB data that caused the problem, you will no longer have to use patched channel lists so the slow OScam only decoding and 2 channel problems will be gone

As others have stated, can confirm that OpenATV 6.1 has the fix patched now. If you apply an online update it fixes the issue, the update also deploys ABM 2.9. After the update you need to update ABM config-files, reboot and then one last time re-scan within ABM, but it looks like the fix from "hackmax" is working a treat.

I'm running Grogbbuild 6.1 and with the online update that is working a treat. Mgcamd is working, happy days :-)

Im on 6.1 atv and just done online updates and ABM still on 2.8 and wont update config files

Just tried that no luck update config files says incompatible version 2.8>2.9. No updates to download
Thanks

go to plugins menu and click red to remove plugins

find abm and remove it

reboot box

go back to plugins menu

click green to download

choose abm and download

The patch was only applied this morning. We need to wait Openatv do there updates nightly so wait till tomorrow. Just updating ABM won't fix it we need to wait for image updates.

from another forum,
I HAVE A FIX FOR EVERYONE!!!

YOU WILL NEED TO USE OSCAM AND UPLOAD THIS AUTOBOUQETSMAKER FOLDER TO YOUR BOX, NO MORE NARATION AFTER THAT!!!

AUTOBOUQETSMAKER

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1q9…utoBouquetsMaker.zip?dl=0

FTP TO YOUR BOX AND ADD TO /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

OSCAM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2pk2npg8rlqtjb/oscam.zip?dl=0

YOU WILL NEED TO ADD UR CCCAM DETAILS TO THE oscam.server file

FTP TO YOUR BOX AND ADD TO /etc/tuxbox/config

and then start up oscam through softcam manager

Right ok all done!

Step by step: ZGEMMA H.2H

Whilst on a channel do the following

Press BLUE on remote

Go to SOFTWARE MANAGER

select FLASH ONLINE

Make sure you select the zip file with number 20171118.zip press GREEN button

No need to back up when asked (if already backed up)

Select the option to restore settings and plugins

Let it do it’s business

Once everything has Restated do the following

Press BLUE button

Select SOFTWARE MANAGER

SOFTWARE UPDATE

There should be 2 files, press GREEN to install them

After installation it may restart.... once rebooted no need to delete ABM and update config etc...

If using mgcamd, make sure it’s Enabled in soft cam and refreshed, and Oscam is disabled....

If all ok; Exit and check your channels.... all should be working fine

I'e tried asking if it' ok to do it with my provider a d I'm not getting a response? Is this straight forward to do? And if I flash it with Open ATV what's after that, would it at all be possible for some step by step pointers please?

nothing to do with your provider,
just make sure you have saved your line details etc, and reflash with a supported image,
ie: openATV
loads of tutorials on the site to help you

I'm confused!!! IS it the new image that fixed the no sound or picture on mgcamd
Or is it the new abm if it' the latter then what's my options as abm doesn't work in my area.

ABM isnt area specific, why does it not work? it must be one of your settings

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah lol
Which one would you recommend to try
43226 Sligo
01537 unknown areas
42753 Dublin legacy
42754 Waterford legacy
42755 Galway legacy
43216 cork swords upc
43217 Dublin upc
43218 Galway upc
43218 Waterford upc
43220 Limerick upc
And what net id for tuners?

Can someone advise me to what I am doing wrong? I have downloaded and installed the ANDY MC Openatv 6.1 build from here onto my Zgemma H1 , I uninstalled Autobouquet maker which was 2.8 and downloaded Autobouquetmaker 2.9 via plugins , this installed and works fine , I have deleted the ABM config file and rescanned the channels via ABM ( Manchester) but still getting audio commentary and no sound on various HD Channels , I am connecting with a CWS line via MGCAM 1.28 & no glitching , but just cant sort the audio problem , I go into software management and there are a good few updates to install ( it says more than 17) , so I tried the online update but the box then freezes at 49 on boot , so I have reinstalled but cant update online or else I get the boot loop problem. . Its driving me crackers.

Can someone advise me to what I am doing wrong? I have downloaded and installed the ANDY MC Openatv 6.1 build from here onto my Zgemma H1 , I uninstalled Autobouquet maker which was 2.8 and downloaded Autobouquetmaker 2.9 via plugins , this installed and works fine , I have deleted the ABM config file and rescanned the channels via ABM ( Manchester) but still getting audio commentary and no sound on various HD Channels , I am connecting with a CWS line via MGCAM 1.28 & no glitching , but just cant sort the audio problem , I go into software management and there are a good few updates to install ( it says more than 17) , so I tried the online update but the box then freezes at 49 on boot , so I have reinstalled but cant update online or else I get the boot loop problem. . Its driving me crackers.
Just install open atv directly from their website.

There is a patch available for some existing images but does need some networking skills. Download the following file, extract the .ipk from the zip and put it in /tmp

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui6yizgc0cna06i/ac3_descriptor_fix_tag_offset.zip

Then install with a Telnet command. Newer images can use this

Code:
cd /tmp
opkg install --force-downgrade *ipk

Slightly older images need an extra command

Code:
cd /tmp/
opkg install --force-downgrade --force-depends *ipk

As always, best practice is to take a full image backup 1st. When done, you can revert to the standard, unmodified, ABM files. This fix means the box works like before the change happened last Weekend, so you don't need modified channel lists or modified ABM files.

This patch is not my work

Just install open atv directly from their website.
I tried that and managed to find ABM 2.9 in the plugins , so I downloaded it and installed it but it never showed up in the interface , also I couldn't find Mgcam 1.38 in the plugins .

I tried that and managed to find ABM 2.9 in the plugins , so I downloaded it and installed it but it never showed up in the interface , also I couldn't find Mgcam 1.38 in the plugins .

I setup my h1 from scratch with openatv this evening and it’s working perfectly. I was on vix before so some of the menu options had changed which made me think things hadn't installed correctly.

For ABM go to menu > setup > service searching > autobouqetsmaker

For the cam, you need to install the cam feed so that it shows in the plugins. Download it here, instructions in the link http://www.techkings.org/resources/openatv-softcam-feed-universal_2-0_all_-2017.4/

To setup cam on atv click the blue button then soft cam and set the correct cam

Can't seem to see any file 20171118 any help you could give me would be great

What box you using? I don’t think all boxes are supported yet... my guide was based on h.2h

If you’re not using that device then best to check OATV website and manual flash via usb.

If I download a new image and install it will this sort out the sound for the HD as in leicester

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

i have and and i know to reflash with a newer image as i stated i was asking for the abm file 2.9 thanks for your input

There is a patch available for some existing images but does need some networking skills. Download the following file, extract the .ipk from the zip and put it in /tmp

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui6yizgc0cna06i/ac3_descriptor_fix_tag_offset.zip

Code:
cd /tmp

Code:
cd /tmp/

As always, best practice is to take a full image backup 1st. When done, you can revert to the standard, unmodified, ABM files. This fix means the box works like before the change happened last Weekend, so you don't need modified channel lists or modified ABM files.

Got my patched Vix image working perfectly on my H5.2tc thanks to this.

Cheers Lincsat

Code:

Code:
cd /tmp

Code:
cd /tmp/

Hi I have VU solo with open vix 3.2.037. I have a VU+ Hybrid DVB-T2/T/C External USB Turbo Tuner attached to get cable. Will the above patch work for this to get the audio issue fixed for me?

Code:

Code:
cd /tmp

Code:
cd /tmp/

Got an ARM ipk? Wont work on my Uno 4k

I have updated to ATV 6.1 and have chubabu skin installed which is working perfectly fine but its showing channels numbers in the info bar which are like 6078. I have tried turning them off OsD setting and channel selection but they still there any help?

Back