Ok , success for the most part.
Fresh openatv 6.1
Added softcam feed ( this enabled a downloadable sofcam section in the downloadable plugin section)

However I'm left with a new problem.
I don't seem to have much epg?
Only a couple of channels displaying.
Normally when I change channel to vermin previews for a minute, it does the trick but now nothing ??
Anyone had this issue ?

Go to menu, plugins and download plugins...

Find epg importer and or cross epg

Download one and run it... update the rytec sources and select VM and sly....

Last edited:
not sure if its any help but openvix update was out this evening 5.1.032 quick flash and 20 mins later all working with no messing about

Hi Baz2011UK Can you please tell me if u downloaded the 5.1 openvix for star h1 as I can't find it Only see the 4.1 thank you

Hi Everyone, Firstly thank you for the help ive had to get my AD sorted. I reflash from sucmnses to ipab to get my AD sorted, and ithat was yesterday. All was fine with problems of audio etc. But this morning my box failed to reboot . (star h1) It scans and sticks/crashes on 49. Nothing works on the remote and FTP or Oscam wont work,so have to switch it of from the button at the back. i have since reflashed it again with ipab and all seems to install normally until you restart it and it sticks on 49 again. I have also tried openatv(latest),but that wouldt even flash.. Anyone /someone have any ideas , have i got a knackered box or is the update not the right one? . I apologise if this post is in the wrong thread.
Thank you
On open Atv make sure you change noforce to force

Hi Everyone.

Im a non tech who bought a zgemma star h2 last year already enabled with a sucmnsee image running a kiddac skin on vix. I have never attempted to change the settings, configurations, updated or anything else. Just watched tv!

Its worked perfectly. Now I have this audio problem.

Will an updated sucmnsee build be created that I can simply install on my box?

What are my options….

Thank you.

Sound, Thanks for the reply, how easy are the other images to set up? Love wooshbuilds easy to follow set up on screen instructions.. Just pure brilliance, never needed to try other images.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Whoosh build 7 is out now
You can just update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thank you steptoe for that info. That explains why i ciouldnt find one Thanks

How did you get it sorted dounaville. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am going mad trying different images etc but with no success, unless i never reboot my star h1

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my modified VM provider xml file for the latest ABM. It doesn't fix the 2 channel option but it does remove the narration from Sky Superhero HD & Sky SciFi & Hor HD. I have removed most Sports HD channels and a couple of others from being altered to avoid the 2 channel problem with them.

Extract the xml and put in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/
Lincsat - Thanks Bud - Sorted out my Zgemma H1 old Vix Image with NAR problem ~ Top Man.

How did you get it sorted dounaville. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am going mad trying different images etc but with no success, unless i never reboot my star h1

Downloaded the openatv image from zgemma.tv. and popped it on a stick.

Flashed it on my h1.

Downloaded the sofcam feed from here:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/openatv-softcam-feed-universal_2-0_all_-2017.4/

Ftp across to the tmp folder.

Back to the box in software option installed from local Tmp.

Went into download plugins mini and installed oscam mgd and ccam.
Rebooted.
Then installed amb 2.9 from plugins.
Did a full scan
Then configured abm and scanned.

Finally did a scan using epg downloader and all was fine with the world agin.

This was all from memory as I'm at work now . Give me a shout if you get stuck along the way and I'll try and assist.

Edit* also added slyk skin (ftp into temp same as softcam feed) from here.
*sorry externa link removed upon request*

Last edited:
Downloaded the openatv image from zgemma.tv. and popped it on a stick.

Flashed it on my h1.

Downloaded the sofcam feed from here:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/openatv-softcam-feed-universal_2-0_all_-2017.4/

Ftp across to the tmp folder.

Back to the box in software option installed from local Tmp.

Went into download plugins mini and installed oscam mgd and ccam.
Rebooted.
Then installed amb 2.9 from plugins.
Did a full scan
Then configured abm and scanned.

Finally did a scan using epg downloader and all was fine with the world agin.

This was all from memory as I'm at work now . Give me a shout if you get stuck along the way and I'll try and assist.

Edit* also added slyk skin (ftp into temp same as softcam feed) from here.
https://slyk1hd.yolasite.com

Cant find the softcams in the plugins can anyone assist?

Back